Wednesday, February 20, 2008

More Animal Work!

Today we worked some more on our animals. We made the arms, legs, heads and tails. Then we were supposed to cover them with more glue and tissue paper. I am not sure it is going to work, but we are trying anyway! Check out all the pictures on Miss Tara's Picture Page; under School Pics.
Hoy trabajamos en nuestros animales. Hicimos los brazos, piernas, cola y cabeza. Despues tuvimos que cubrirlos con mas ega y papel. No estoy segura que va a funcionar, pero lo intentaremos como quiera. Busca las fotos en la pagina "Miss Tara's Pictures"; bajo "School Pictures."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! I never obtained to play role marchê! I find excellent to develop this work with children! They continue thus!
I forgive the writing... I am Brazilian and I do not write its language...