Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Spelling Bee ~ Competencia de Ortografia





Last Friday was the Spelling Bee between 2nd and 3rd grade. Michelle, Franchira and Daniel were the three finalist for second grade. Michelle tied for first with David - a third grader and Franchira got second place. "My favorite part was after I won they lifted me onto thier shoulders" said Michelle. Franchira said "My favorite part was spelling the really hard words." Second grade also won for the best class spelling! I am so proud of my great spellers!

El viernes pasado fue el concurso de ortografia entre segundo y tercero. Michelle, Franchira y Daniel eran los represantes de segundo grado. Michelle impato para primer premio con David - un estudiante de tercero y Franchira gano segundo. "Mi parte favorita fue despues de que gane, cuando me levantaron en sus hombros" dijo Michelle. Franchira dijo "Mi parte favorita fue deletrear las palabras dificiles." Segundo tambien gano en la competencia de curso. Estoy muy orgullosa de mis estudiantes inteligentes!

No comments: